From the highest of heights to the depths of the sea, Creation's revealing Your majesty , From the colors of fall to the fragrance of spring, Every creature unique in the song that it sings, All exclaiming...
You're indescribable... You're awesome
This is my Profile
The name is gracie
Originated from grace. Evolved into that *points up*
Iheartmanymanythings:
♥GOD:)
♥DHS 1KATERO!
♥DHS Track&Field!
♥GSPS 6.10'09!
♥Math&Science (:
♥Purple~(:
♥SMILEYFACES :):):)
boldstrikethroughunderlineditalic
gracie♥
MY BLOG, MY RULES :)
1) There are basically no rules.
2) THE END :D
Have a nice time here!
LOL (: mugging a lot lot for the past week. feels different from last year. I think I'm really starting to make use of my brain this year, especially now :] no wonder so retarded. hahaha. Gotta study doubly hard then i really should, to make up for slacking in Sem 1. I'm kind of dreading; yet looking forward to exams. Maybe cos its just all about 3 digits. Maybe cos its all about how much i have learnt in 10months of drastic-ly-changed environment. Maybe cos its just to see if i will mess this up. just like psle.
EOYs really mean a lot to me. now.
I know i used to just fly through the SAs in Primary School without much thought, like its nobody's business. But its different now. I want to see how much i can actually achieve if i try. Not this year, cos of the awesomely-screwed CA1. Maybe next year. Still, nothing short of a shooting star will distract me from exams now.
THANKYOU KAITONG&GEENA ♥
Revising alot in class and at home :X there had better be no more new topics to learn alreadyy! NETBALL TOMORROW! (: friendly-ing against 1L. wheeeee~
I♥MINDMAPS 'COS THEY RAWK.
kay byes. gonna isolate myself to mug like crazyy ;D jkjk.
"Your attitude, not aptitude, will determine your altitude."